Scheme continues his impressive set of summer releases with "YNT [Young N Thuggin] Remake". Scheme services the Prodigy and Domo Genesis track in his attempt to illustrate his pain and struggles at the current stage in his career. Scheme talks about the early issues of breaking into the game, his upbringing, the struggle to become a marketable rapper as well as getting the attention of record labels by resorting to begin to rap in Spanish. An incredibly touching and heavy hearted track is what Scheme brings to you in illustrating the pain that comes with the glory road of representing an ill-fated city with much hope. Scheme's "YNT Remake" will form part of his upcoming Pocket Full Of Pesos mixtape which will be composed of raps in both Spanish and English. Pocket Full of Pesos is slated to release on September 23. Till then Scheme's summer schedule will consist of finishing of several side projects he is currently working on.
Look out for a new collab album coming in 2013 from Prodigy & Alchemist, as the former announced on Twitter that the two will be dropping Albert Einstein, as one of two solo albums Prodigy plans to drop next year. Diggin' the Albert Einstein album name.
1. Change (Prod. by Sid Roams)
2. The One And Only (Prod. by Alchemist)
3. Told Yall (Prod. by Sid Roams)
4. Go Off (Prod. by Sid Roams)
5. Recipe For Murder (Prod. by S.C.)
6. Hitman (Prod. by King Benny)
7. Medicine Man (Prod. by Alchemist)
8. For One Night Only (Prod. by Alchemist)
9. Twilight (Prod. by Sid Roams)
10. Black Devil (Prod. by Sid Roams)
11. Stronger (Prod. by King Benny)
12. Nobody Can Do It Like This (Prod. by Sid Roams)
Prodigy has decided to revisit last year's The Bumpy Johnson EP and make it an album, adding 5 more tracks to make it a 12-track opus with a yet to be determined release date. The artwork is a tad squishy though, no?