Above: bonus videos from Chris Brown's interview with Power106 where he premiered the new single "Nobody's Perfect". The first video talks about Rihanna and the second video explains his controversial tattoos.
Chris Brown appeared on the new episode of MTV's This Is How I Made It and he follows the theme of the series by sharing how he came up, the obstacles he overcome, and how he's changed over the years after his accomplishments. Hey, a MTV series that actually has some depth and inspiration?! Check out Chris Brown above and hopefully more big-name artists to come on This Is How I Made It.
A few hours ago ChopStar Slim K dropped the third installment to his slowed and throwed mixtape series Purple Children. If you're into the chopped and screwed sound, you'll love this! These collabs with modern-day renaissance man Robert Gallardo are great mixes, through and through. A combination of hit songs and those of up and coming artists makes for a good balance of mainstream and underground, strung together with chops, phasers, and brakes. To fully enjoy the "H-Tyne" experience, listen to the tape cover to cover (the crossfades are unreal!) Check out Slim K's website for his other mixes, including PC 1 and 2.
01. Purple Children Intro
02. Clique - Big Sean, Jay-Z, Kanye West
03. Swimming Pools Freestyle - Mr. Luke
04. Swimming Pools - Kendrick Lamar
05. Swimmin' - ELAR
06. Juice & Gin - Young Sensation
07. Just What I Am - Kid Cudi, King Chip
08. Color Scheme - Crown Marquiss
09. Watergun - Kilo Kish
10. Experimental - Big Sean, Juicy J, King Chip
11. Laker Paper - Flatbush Zombies
12. Celebration - Game, Chris Brown, Tyga, Lil Wayne