Big Sean is the latest big name artist to link up with GQ for a hip hop/fashion crossover. Above are some photos of him rockin' some fresh winter gear (coatless is the theme) and below is a bonus freestyle he hit the Mag with (although it's really just a verse from "100" off the Detroit mixtape).
A few hours ago ChopStar Slim K dropped the third installment to his slowed and throwed mixtape series Purple Children. If you're into the chopped and screwed sound, you'll love this! These collabs with modern-day renaissance man Robert Gallardo are great mixes, through and through. A combination of hit songs and those of up and coming artists makes for a good balance of mainstream and underground, strung together with chops, phasers, and brakes. To fully enjoy the "H-Tyne" experience, listen to the tape cover to cover (the crossfades are unreal!) Check out Slim K's website for his other mixes, including PC 1 and 2.
01. Purple Children Intro
02. Clique - Big Sean, Jay-Z, Kanye West
03. Swimming Pools Freestyle - Mr. Luke
04. Swimming Pools - Kendrick Lamar
05. Swimmin' - ELAR
06. Juice & Gin - Young Sensation
07. Just What I Am - Kid Cudi, King Chip
08. Color Scheme - Crown Marquiss
09. Watergun - Kilo Kish
10. Experimental - Big Sean, Juicy J, King Chip
11. Laker Paper - Flatbush Zombies
12. Celebration - Game, Chris Brown, Tyga, Lil Wayne
At a live show in Montreal tonight, Big Sean broke the news on the title of his upcoming sophomore album, due to hit stores before the end of the year. It will be called, Hall Of Fame. What do you think of the title?