GWHH needs a late pass to the dope party. Actually, I thought this was already posted so my bad. Don't kick me out the limo, fam. You actually need to listen to Mayhem music to understand my first two sentences. Swag! Instead of me telling you how much of a Project Mayhem fan I am, i'm just going to list what you get when you bump my dudes. Their name is Project Mayhem (Lennon, Marco Dane,Tree, Ish and Paypa). When you listen to this mixtape you get very slick rhymes, extremely groove-worthy production(big up my bro Tye Hill), and of course tons of musical mayhem. Much propers to producers Tony Baines, Xcel, Tree, and Rashid Hadee who also provided heat.
Here's a dope visual from the Middle America project entitled #DopeParty. You're welcome for the parting gift. Groove!
1. Mayhem Over Everything prod. By Tye Hill
2. Beautiful Feeling prod. By Hero George
3. Legends of The Fall prod. By Tye Hill
4. Amazin prod. By Tree
5. Music prod. By Xcel
6. Celebration prod. By Xcel
7. Don’t Worry prod. By Tony Baines
8. 1 for the Money prod. Tree
9. Dope Party prod. Tye Hill
10. Boyz N Da Band prod. By Tye Hill ft. Cutta
11. Living Proof prod. By Tye Hill ft. Sir Michael Rocks & Tres Monk
12. DDC interlude
13. Drug Dealer Chic prod. By The Narcotics
14. Cheerleader prod. by Live
15. GoldLouisstraws prod. Rashid Hadee
16. Dynasty 2 prod. By Tye Hill ft. Phil G
17. No Room in the Limo prod. By Beats By Ned
18. Winners prod. By Tree
© 2012 GOWHERE — All Rights Reserved
"Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her."