Features 14 NEW Tracks! (Tracklist after the jump!)
It hasn't been very long since I started championing for Chance The Rapper, but from the get-go I became a stan and as you can see from my tweets this project has had me on the edge of my seat since day one. I haven't heard an artist that can relate to the youth like Chance in a very long time and that has helped him take over the local scene in Chicago and gain a huge buzz nationally.
If you don't already know, #10Day was inspired by events that happened during and after a 10-day school suspension his Senior year in High-School and the 'tape features incredible artists like Chuck Inglish, The Blended Babies, Tree, Caleb James, Alex Wiley, Vic Mensa and more!
1. 14,400 Minutes [prod. by DJ SuchNSuch]
2. Missing You [prod. by Thomas Foolery]
4. Windows (Ft Alex Wiley and Akenya Seymour)
5. Brain Cells [prod. by Peter Cottontale]
6. Long Time
7. 22 Offs
8. U Got Me Fucked Up [prod. by Chuck Inglish]
9. Family (ft Vic Mensa and Sulaiman) [prod. by The Blended Babies]
10. Juke Juke [prod. by Caleb James]
11. Fuck You Tahm Bout
12. Long Time II (ft. Nico Segal) [prod. by THEMPeople and Peter CottonTale]
13. Prom Night [Prod by Prince Talent, DJ SuchNSuch and THEMpeople]
14. Hey Ma (ft. Lili K and Peter CottonTale) [prod. by Zak "Fox" Jablow and MC TREE]
© 2012 GOWHERE — All Rights Reserved
"Initiation is the process by which we turn from our natural inclination to remain unconscious and decide that whatever it takes — suffering, striving, enduring — we will pursue conscious union with the deeper mind, the wild self."
~Clarissa Pinkola Estés