Jonathan Goldsmith plays "The Most Interesting Man in the World" in beer company Dos Equis' ad campaign. The audition, he says, "was a cattle call."
How to become the most interesting man (just some suggestions, but definitely not limited to)
1. Train in classical piano
2. Grace the cover of GQ
3. Rescue a stranded climber off a mountain
4. Win not one, but two, Lifetime Acheivement Awards
5. Star in the Dos Equis beer commercials
6. Patent a trademark phrase
7. Live with your wife in Vermont.
Goldsmith has been doling out advice and standing in for all things spectacular and cool on the White Plains, N.Y., beer company's commercials since 2006, which he signs off with the tagline "Stay thirsty, my friends." via NPR
© 2012 GOWHERE — All Rights Reserved
"Our thoughts are the epochs of our lives; all else is but as a journal of the winds that blew while we were here."
~Henry Thoreau, On Man and Nature