1. Wu-Tang Manual - Long awaited and much anticipated, The Wu-Tang Manual is The RZA’s first written introduction to the philosophy and history of Hip-Hop’s original Dynasty, the Wu-Tang Clan. via theFancy
2. Pencils - Nothing says "Push It" better than these as you use that eraser to make life's mistakes dissappear.
3. Posters - Hip Hop inspired posters to get your day going. Ho do you like me now? I plan to only speak in verse for 2013.
4. Wallet - For all you Young Money Millionaires out there.
5. T-shirts - If its screen printed, its the truth.
6. Coloring Books - Definitely better to color the pages of a nina, then owning one. Always.
7. Something handmade - Always from the heart, cross stitched with love, your true feelings and unadultered lyrics
© 2012 GOWHERE — All Rights Reserved
"‘Know Thyself’ is the whole of science. Only when man shall have acquired a knowledge of all things will he be able to know himself. For things are but the boundaries of man."
~Friedrich Nietzsche, The Dawn of Day