Here is a fresh new mix from the longtime homie DJ Gowhere as he delivers the soundtrack to your spring spirit with this 40-minute dance mix above. I don't recognize much of the artists involved, which I like for dance mixes. The 12 tracks are mostly remixes as well and they all have a bounce and flow that keeps you entertained from beginning to end. Great opening track by Kris Menace & The Kiki Twins that establishes the sound and tone of the mix so if you're vibing with it right away, you'll definitely be moving to the rest of it. I got this queued up for my weekend playlist and late night work playlist (dance mixes are underrated for the latter times, try it.) Listen/download above and peep the full tracklist after the jump!
1. Kris Menace & The Kiki Twins – We Are (PWNDTIAC Remix)
2. Sebastien Tellier - Cochon Ville (The Magician Remix)
3. The Supermen Lovers - Say No More (A.N.D.Y. Remix)
4. Chrome Canyon - Computers Of Love (Original Mix)
5. Patrick L and DJ Nibc feat. Andreas Cavaco - Call Me (Tiger Stripes Remix)
6. Philosophy Of Sound - Freedom What For (A.N.D.Y. Remix)
7. KA SO RE - Bunnies (Helsinki 78-82 Remix)
8. Kraak & Smaak - Let's Go Back (Original Mix)
9. Jonas Rathsman - Feeling You (Original Mix)
10. U-Tern & AJK - Side Ways (Original Mix)
11. Jessie Ware - Running (Disclosure Remix)
12. David West & Ida Engberg - Abataka (Original Mix)
© 2012 GOWHERE — All Rights Reserved
"If ever the world sees a time when women shall come together, purely and simply for the benefit of the good of mankind, it will be a power such as the world has never known."